Sealy Bedding Manufacturers:
Daniel Haynes, a cotton gin builder, started Sealy by making cotton-filled mattresses for friends. In 1889, he invented the machine that compressed cotton. Building upon the machine’s success, he licensed it to others to make mattresses with the name “mattresses from Sealy”. Since 1881, Sealy has been helping American families sleep better by designing high-quality, trusted mattresses and bed.
Sealy is one of the top bedding manufacturers best known for the Posturepedic. Posturepedic Technology—developed with the help of orthopedic specialists—delivers reinforced support where you need it most. It targets the heaviest part of your body to deliver reinforced support so your body stays level while you sleep. Give your bed a lift with adjustable bases. Experience a new level of comfort with an adjustable base from Sealy. Watch TV, read a book, use your laptop or simply relax in your bed with a virtually unlimited range of ergonomic positions. Today Sealy bedding materials are available not only in the United State but also in other parts of Australia, Argentina, Bahamas, Colombia, Israel, Jamaica, Japan, New Zealand, South Africa, Thailand and the United Kingdom. With Sealy Ease Adjustable Base, Queen turns your bed into the perfect place to relax with the Sealy Ease Adjustable Base.
The Sealy Ease Adjustable Base is the simple way to turn your bed into the perfect place to relax. The wireless remote controls the head and leg lift, for virtually unlimited range of ergonomic positions. Support yourself in your ideal position to read, watch TV, or fall asleep in perfect comfort. The Sealy Ease is able to move into virtually unlimited positions for your comfort and the wireless remote allows you to lift your head and feet or both. It is able to raise the head up to 60-degrees and the legs can be raised to 50-degrees from the flat position. Adjust head and foot (separately) with virtually unlimited ergonomic positions while controlling all functions from a user-friendly wireless remote control. Return to your flat position with one simple press of a button.
The Sealy Ease Adjustable Base is a great way to upgrade from a flat foundation and with simple assembly; the base can be placed directly on a bed frame or on the floor with the 9-inch legs and can hold up to 650 pounds. Maximum weight the bed can support per person is 250 pounds. The head and foot sections are not designed to individually support or lift this amount of weight. For optimal performance, enter and exit the adjustable base with the bed in the flat or level position. The ease by Sealy fits easily inside bed frames, furniture beds and platform beds that are certified to hold a minimum of 850 pounds. If using this adjustable base without the legs and placing directly on a bed frame or platform bed, cross-bed supports (slats) are strongly recommended to ensure Ease™ by Sealy maintains stability during operation.
At Sealy, every mattress and base are designed and built right here in the USA with quality materials. Designed to coordinate and complement your mattress with the look of Sealy, Sealy Posturepedic, Sealy Optimum, and Stearns & Foster mattresses.
- Head Position Adjustment: Use to raise and lower the head section of your adjustable base.
- Foot Position Adjustment: Use to raise and lower the foot section of your adjustable base.
- Bed Flat Button: Press down and hold for three (3) seconds to return bed into the flat position.
- LED Light: Option to use the LED Light on the remote to see in dim lighting.
- Wireless Remote: The Sealy Ease Adjustable Base allows you to control all functions from the user-friendly wireless remote control, which comes pre-programmed to pair with your base.
Price and details:
Sealy Ease Adjustable Base comes in 5 sizes (i.e. Twin, Full, Queen, Twin XL/Split King, California King) and can hold up to 650 pounds. The Queen dimensions are 79″ L x 60″ W x 8″ H. An Sealy Ease Adjustable Base, Queen Model would cost you $629.88.
More Details about the Product:
The frame of the product has a smooth surface like a table top on which the memory foam lays on. There is a bracket that comes with the bed that mounts at the foot of the bed that prevents the memory foam from sliding. In normal base operation the wheels, which allow the bed to maintain its distance from the wall, will make contact with the steel platform supports of the base creating a contact noise.
Made in the USA and backed by a 1-year Part and Labour warranty, 5-year Part warranty and 15-year Frame warranty. Setup is easy, except for the heavy weight and large size. The black wireless remote is basic, with up/down head, up/down feet, and flat position button.
It comes with a battery backup system where you can put in two 9-volt batteries and then pressing the button will return the base to the flat position. Free-release head and foot motors are designed to lower the mattress by retracting only with gravity, never pulling downwards, which minimises pinch points.
Other Key Features include 650 lbs. weight capacity, Wireless Remote Control, Flat Preset, Zero Clearance – can sit on floor or platform bed, Pre-programmed remote – no need to pair with the base.
Sealy Ease Adjustable Base Queen Review:
With Sealy, you are getting a lot for your money. With over a century of experience, Sealy makes mattresses and bases that you can rely on. Although, every company claims to be the best in what they do. We can’t blame them since they exert so much effort in every product they deliver. Let us see what’s inside it for a better review.
The main concern about Sealy Ease Adjustable Base Queen is the weight- it is very heavy. There are other brands out there that can give you same deal with the same benefits with a lighter weight. Except for the heavyweight, it works fine.
Safety Instructions and Precautions:
- To reduce the risk of shock, burns, fire or injury: Always unplug the base from the electrical outlet before servicing any part of the base, unplug the base before cleaning and ensure the base is in a flat position with all motors off, and unplug from power source.
- For optimal safety and operation, plug bed base into a surge protector. The bed base should only be plugged directly into a wall outlet or surge protector (recommended). Improper connection of the equipment can result in the risk of electrical shock, electrical fire or faulty operation of this bed base.
- Do not use accessories/attachments that are not recommended by the manufacturer.
- Do not open or tamper with control box, motors, or remote (with the exception of battery compartments). The warranty will be void if the internal workings of these components are tampered with.
- The Ease™ by Sealy adjustable bases is designed solely for in-home use. This base was not designed as a hospital bed and is not designed to meet hospital standards. Do not use this base with TENT TYPE oxygen therapy equipment or near explosive gasses.
- To avoid injury, it is not advised to allow children and small pets to play on or under the bed. Close supervision is required when the bed base is used by or near children, convalescents or disabled persons.
- Casters (optional leg accessory) are equipped with locking wheels to prevent unwanted movement. Even when locked and unable to roll, it is possible for the casters to slide.
- Exceeding this weight restriction could damage the bed and/or cause injury and will void the warranty.
- To prolong the life of your fabric, protect from direct sunlight whenever possible.
- For deeper cleaning, blot liquid spills with a clean dry cloth. Wipe with a clean cloth dampened with warm water. Do not wet excessively.
For an overall rating, the company did a great work in general; the quality of Sealy Ease Adjustable Base Queen is quite high. Setup is easy, except for the heavy weight and large size. The good quality product with heavy duty construction provides quite a smooth operation. It controls virtually unlimited ergonomic positions to raise your head and feet or both which are a splendid feature. The product is gaining popularity for its ability to move into virtually unlimited positions for the customer’s comfort and the wireless remote allows lifting your head and feet or both. Live the dream every night with an adjustable base, lounging in bed has never been easier. You can drink your morning coffee, read in bed, or even lounge in bed like you’re on vacation.
Therefore the production has an awesome strategy for extra longevity. In fact, I like the way in which you can customise it in order to get your ideal sleeping experience. The review prices and features may vary. This review may help you to decide on what brand to settle for.